Day in the Life of a Junior Office Manager

 

If you are considering an internship in Barcelona this is the perfect place to start. Learn all about life as a marketing intern in an international real estate company like Casamona!

Isabel's Linkedin 

Hi, my name is Isabel Deltell, I am a first year student at Emlyon business school and I had the opportunity to work as a Junior Office Manager (JOM) for a period of 4 months. Working at Casamona was an opportunity for me to take part in various projects and missions, especially for a first internship. 

One of the most important things for me was the many responsibilities I was given, such as taking part in sales visits, having my own clients and making visits to my own apartments. 


One of the things I liked the most at Casamona is without a doubt the freedom that is given to us in general: the freedom to organize our own schedule, to divide it according to the different departments in which we work. For me I had to juggle between the position of JOM which involved management, but also accounting and especially MC (Management Contracts) which allowed me to gain autonomy and above all responsibility. I also did some renting and selling, planning visits with my own clients, an indispensable element to improve my language level. 


I can also mention the freedom of expression, of speech because at Casamona we are able to give our own opinion and this is precious because the advice and recommendations of the managers and other trainees are the means to become a better version of ourselves every day, both on a professional and personal prism. Also, each of us is free to carry our own projects and bring them to fruition.


Finally, working in a multicultural work environment, with interns coming from different countries (Colombia, UK, Italy, France, Denmark, Bulgaria...) is an incredible opportunity to learn from others. In my opinion, cultural differences are a real lever for learning and personal improvement because learning from our differences make us better, stronger and more versatile people. 


To conclude, this internship has been a real opportunity for my personal and professional development. I came out of this internship having acquired skills that will be not only useful but necessary for me to evolve successfully in a more or less near future, but certain.

If you enjoyed what you read and would like to apply for this position, or simply want some more information, please contact us at recruitment@casamona.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Internship at Casamona: UK VISA process

Internship at Casamona – why should you choose us?

Pizza parties, dance classes, and more! Casamona is not just about learning